Mailing Address: 325 Main Road, Gill, MA 01354-9758
The Cemetery Commission is an elected body which generally meets on the third Wednesday of the month (no meetings from December thru March) at 5:00 p.m. at the Town Hall. Please contact the Chair to confirm the meeting time and to be included on the agenda.
No meetings currently scheduled.
3 of 3 seats. 3 years each seat.
- Joan Pillsbury (Elected), Chair. May, 2024. - 413-863-4634
- Gary Bourbeau (Elected). May, 2022. - 413-768-9543
- Shirley Flagg (Elected). May, 2023. - 413-863-2114
There are five cemeteries in Gill which are the responsibility of the Cemetery Commission:
Center Cemetery, located at 334 Main Road (next door to the Library)
North Cemetery, located at 441 Main Road
Riverside Cemetery, located at 40 Main Road
Riverside Woods Natural Burial Ground, located at 40 Main Road
West Gill Cemetery, located at 13 Hoe Shop Road
- Wed, May 17, 2023 at 05:00 PM -- 2nd Floor Town Hall
- Wed, Apr 19, 2023 at 05:00 PM -- 2nd Floor Town Hall
- Wed, Mar 15, 2023 at 05:00 PM -- 2nd Floor Town Hall
- Show 33 More...