Board of Assessors
Diane Sumrall, Assistant to the Assessors, 413-863-0138
Office Address: 325 Main Road, Gill, MA 01354-9758
Office Hours: Mon - Thu 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Meeting schedule: The Board of Assessors is an elected body which generally meets on alternating Wednesdays at 5:30 PM at the Town Hall. Please contact the Assistant to the Assessors to confirm the meeting date & time and to be included on the agenda.
No meetings currently scheduled.
3 of 3 seats. 3 years each seat.
- Pamela Lester (Elected), Member. May, 2023. - 413-863-4125
- Tim Storrow (Elected), Member. May, 2024.
- William Tomb (Elected), Chair. May, 2022. - 413-863-2475
Forms for Taxpayers' Use:
- All-Seniors, Surviving Spouses or Minors, Veterans, Blind (Form 96)
- Seniors (Form 96-1)
- Surviving Spouses or Minors (Form 96-2)
- Blinds (Form 96-3)
- Veterans (Form 96-4)
- Veterans, Blind (Form 96-5)
- Seniors, Surviving Spouses or Minors (Form 96-6)
- Clause 18 Financial Hardship Property Tax Exemption: Activated Military - Age and Infirmity (Form 98)
- Clause 18A Financial Hardship Property Tax Deferral (Form 99)
- Clause 18A Tax Deferral and Recovery Agreement (Form 99-1)
FY2022 Property Assessment Data (opens in new window)