Mailing Address: 325 Main Road, Gill, MA 01354-9758
Please feel welcome to contact the Commission at a regular scheduled meeting or contact a member. Meeting times are posted on the Town of Gill website.
No meetings currently scheduled.
7 of 7 seats. 3 years each seat.
- Ray Steele, Chair. June, 2023. - 413-863-2443
- Hanna Sol.
- Ed Golembeski. June, 2021.
- Tom Chalmers. June, 2021. - 413-624-9669
- Dick French. June, 2022. - 413-863-9446
- Gary Stevens. June, 2022. - 413-863-0216
- Roger Augustine. June, 2023. - 413-863-2212
Openings on Agricultural Commission
Any Gill resident who might be interested in joining the Agricultural Commission is encouraged to contact one of the other members listed above to learn more about it.
Your Input Is Wanted!
The Gill Agricultural Commission, in an effort to promote agriculture and to serve the town, would like to find out if there is an interest in preparing a "Community Garden" space for use by town of Gill residents. We are also looking for information about planting trees on town land and direction about any other agriculture related interests.